DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE GLASGOW
OPEN 12.00 PM – 8:00 PM
WEDNESDAY – SUNDAY
1061 Argyle Street, First Floor, The Hive, Glasgow G3 8LZ
Located in trendy Finnieston by Argyle Street in The Hive building across from Lebowskis and CustomInc – conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Exhibition Centre Train Station and 10 minutes from Charing Cross
Deserved Massage Glasgow
So…what is a Deep Tissue Massage?
Deep Tissue Massage is a massage technique that focuses on the deeper layers of your muscle tissue. It helps to release the chronic patterns of tension in your body through slow strokes and deep finger pressure on the contracted areas; the friction applied across the grain of the muscles releases knots and niggles full of toxins which impede your muscle’s abilites to stretch, grow and contract. As a result, this technique can help to break up and eliminate scar tissue if you have experience any muscular injuries. With increased focus on specific areas, this massage may cause some tenderness during or right after the massage with the true benefits felt 48 hours following your treatment.
Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage
- Improves Muscle tone
- Improves oxygen flow in the circulation
- Helps rid the muscle cells of toxins and improves lymphatic drainage
- Helps induce a psychological ‘feel good factor’
- It mechanically stretches muscle tissue and fascia and mobilises ligaments and tendons keeping them supple and pliable
Why choose us for your Deep Tissue Massage in Glasgow?
- All of our Deep Tissue Therapists are full qualified, insured and are very experienced.
- Our Massage Therapist will tailor your Deep Tissue Massage to suit you – there are no set routines at Deserved Massage Glasgow.
- Deep Tissue Massages are available Wednesday – Sunday 12pm – 8pm
- You can book your Deep Tissue Massage online 24/7
- We have a superb location in Finnieston – right next to Charing Cross and the Exhibition Centre Train Stations.
Do you need a Deep Tissue Massage?
- Do you have a sore or stiff neck and shoulders from sitting in front of your computer or driving?
- Do you have any recurring back ache issues?
- Do you have pain in your legs or buttocks?
- Have you experienced any muscular injuries? eg: hamstring tears
If you answer yes to any of these common complaints, you could benefit immensely from a treatment.
How to prepare for your deep tissue massage
- Drinks lots of water before and after your massage
- When you arrive, take a seat in our waiting area and focus on slowing your breathing
- Have a think what areas of your body carry pain or tension
- Discuss these areas with our therapist when invited in – share with them any areas of tension, how much pressure you like and what type of massage you want
- Our therapist will give you time to undress: leave underwear on (bras at your discretion). There is a screened area for you to leave/hang your clothes.
- Lie face down on the bed under the towel, place your face in the headrest and relax
- If you are too hot or too cold, please let our therapists know
- Make sure you are comfortable, remember to breathe and enjoy it!
- Over the next 48 hours, any areas of tension which have been worked on may be tender. Drink lots of water and avoid strenous activity
“Very friendly staff and a seriously great massage. Heated table was a bonus! Left floating”
“It was my first ever massage and didn’t know what to expect. Janice put me at my ease and carried out her magic, I left relaxed and able to bend as I had an issue with my lower back. Thank you. I will be back on a regular basis”
“A lovely quiet place which is hard to find these days and wonderful technique.”
“I must admit this was one of my best massages I ever had… and I am ‘the fussy one’!”
Service was excellent, quick and easy to book. The massage was fantastic and the masseuse was very friendly. Will definitely use again!